Is breaking up the right thing to do?

I'm a junior in high school with a girl I've been dating for a long time. I am very active at the high school, participating in multiple school run functions. She on the other hand doesn't seem to do much at all. She doesn't think I care. I do and tell her I do but she doesn't believe me and says I need to show it more. Is breaking up the right thing to do? we argue a lot

21

Most Helpful Girl

• She may just feel that you are paying more attention to the school functions than her. But if you are not than I do not see why she would be starting arguments. Maybe she does not trust you or just wants some attention. If she keeps this up than yes it is a reason to cut off the relationship maybe after a couple weeks give it another try. Just show her that you do not want to argue an won't take anymore of her not trusting you. Hope this helped

What Girls Said 1

• I think... she doesn't really trust you, or... she's having a hard time with you not with her. She might be jealous, cause she might want you next to her at all times. Talk it over with her... ask her why she thinks you don't care...

What Guys Said 1

• no breaking up is never the way try to find out what it's all about. it's kind of weird to break up while you don't even know the cause of the problem. I think you should talk it out and than choose what to do gl.