My ex asked me if I have been to any new restaurants lately. Was she trying to send a message or was she just trying to make conversation? I felt as though she was trying to find out if I have been going on dates. In the last month she has question me on my dating situation 3x. I told her I was going to the movies tonight and she said "sounds like a date ". This time I called her out and why she keeps trying to find out about my dating situation since she broke up with me. She ended going on saying she's moved on and is only interested in being friends. She reversed it on me saying that I haven't let go of the past and she's only asking as a friend. I feel as though she isn't being truthful about moving on and may still have feelings. I believe she doesn't want to admit she misses me.

She messaged me yesterday to congratulate me I'm finishing my contract position at a law office. But she made a point to call me friend. She said "Happy New Beginnings hope your day goes good, friend"

These were the previous examples:

1). I told her I went to the movies and she asked me if I went with my girlfriend. I don t have one but I felt it weird for her to assume that. 2) she asked me if I had a valentines this year. 3) I told her another night I was going mini golfing. She asked me if I was going with friends. I felt she was trying to figure out if I was going with another girl plus she reminisced about the last time she went mini golfing was with Me 2 years prior. 4) I mentioned I wanted to go hiking at this place she told me about before and she asked if i was going solo. 5). Asked if I've been to any new restaurants today 6). Ask me if I was going on a date because I told her I was going to see a movie tonight.

• Wants me back
    67%(4)71%(5)Vote100%(1)
  • Does not want me back
    33%(2)29%(2)Vote0%(0)
Even if she just wants to be friends why would she care to be friends

What Girls Said 1

• she's not over you. Or she's childish, and she doesn't want you to move on before she does.

• Sadly I am not over her and I want her back. Problem is she has been definitive in the sense that she said our era is over and that she has moved on and only wants friendship from me. Despite her saying that I do not believe he's being truthful about her feelings for me. Problem is I don't believe she would have made it if I asked her straight up if she still have feelings for me or missed me

• Agreed thank you all. I really love her hope it works out. I actually vow never to talk to another woman so long as she commits this time.

What Guys Said 0