I'm just so bummed that things didn't go smooth with this guy. I really, really liked him. It's been one week since we last spoke, and I'm going crazy, (bat shit crazy actually) thinking about everything. We only dated for a month really, but still.
I mean I am busy like with work, and on the weekends i'm planning on picking up a new hobby- surfing. I know for sure that I will put dating on hold. it's just too much for me right now. I can't handle the disappointments that comes with it. Plus most of these guys I met are from online, maybe I need a different channel.
Most Helpful Guy
There are a lot of different ways to get over someone. Here are some things to think about:
1. Time heals all wounds. Give it time.
2. Realize that fantasies / made up situations make it worse.
3. Realize that even if he was in the top 1% of guys in the whole world, there are still about 35 000 000 others just as good or better.
4. Meditation will help you realize your own worth and that you truly don't need anyone else.
5. Do what you feel like without judging yourself for it, cause that's where most pain originates from. If you feel like crying, or watching a sad movie or whatever it is, just do it and don't feel bad about it. Excercising your feminine energy is always good.
I think it's great that you're planning to pick up a new hobby - Meeting new people is always good, especially after a break up.
Remember that these things happen and will most likely happen again, but don't let it close you off emotionally, try to live with an open heart and surrender to love - don't let this break up ruin your next relationship (might be too early to think about the next one but keep this in mind). Try to learn from these experiences and realize that he came in your life to teach you something.
Best of luck to you in the future - Both with the surfing and relationships
0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE