Why would he ignore me?

Intro: ( he liked me, asked for my number and it was a whole happily ever after then it fell apart )

he used to watch my snapchat videos/like my pictures on instagram etc. now all of a sudden he barely does ! Barely? More like never. But if i post a picture on instgram thats when he watches all of my videos.

why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know may be he just got busy with something so doesn't get enough time to see you videos or pictures, or may be he is starting to lose interest for some reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he lost interest but maybe he's playing hard to get/mind games coz it's his way of getting girls. It happened to me with one guy few days ago, he asked me for my number (I didn't give it to him but I took his instead) but I forgot to text him. Then he suddenly started 'ignoring' me even tho he always kept checking me out. I knew what he was trying to do, so I just ignored him and ''didn't care'' but occasionally I gave him some little sign of hope. After a week or something he just gave up and came back lol

What Guys Said 3

• You said it yourself, it fell apart. Maybe he lost interest?

• Hmm , he seems to me like he's met another girl POSSIBLY. Time to put your foot down and fight for what you want which is what you deserve you sound sweet. So send him a text saying. what you feel and your ambition for the two of you such as you would of liked to get toegether and that you like him BUT if he isn't willing to give you what you want then say let me know if you change your mind.. It's time to stand up for what you want let him do the chasing.

• Most guys are always seeing different girls... Sadly.

• Yep but after the honey moon period goes that's when they start to discover things they hate about each other. Also by you standing for what you want in life it shows your a catch I. e confidence which in itself creates attraction. I'll give you a list of the stuff not to do. Beg, act clingy , desperate , lonely and text or call or the time. Be confident , give him space after letting him know what YOU want. If he starts to chase you when you keep to low contact just keep informing him that you are not interested in friendship as you have enough friends and that he should let you know otherwise. Then if he doesn't make it clear that he wants you stick to doing this and in the meantime have some YOU time :)

• just text him and ask him how it's going! if you get a good flowing conversation from that then he likes you! if not then he doesn't and you should move on

What Girls Said 1

• Id say he likes you. Sometimes guys do that because they push themselves away from girls because they want to see if we play an Interest in their absence. If you haven't asked him why he's been absent... Ask him! Just say. " hey it me. I just wanted to check up on you and see if you were okay and if you were upset at something I said or did?" That's what will get him talking ( hopefully)