I need a boyfriend, quick, suggestions?

It has been a few months now since my ex and I broke up. Since then we have both started our freshman year at the same college, and he has gotten a new girl. I am an engineering major and have a lot of dweebs interested in me. So I would really like to catch the attention of a great guy to prove to my ex that I have moved on and to get these dweebs off of me. I am looking for little tips simply in what I do, like, laugh at their jokes, make eye contact etc.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey.. engineering student here!

Anyway we guys can see right through, especially, actions delibarately taken to conjure an emotional response from oneself.. (dont try to make me jealous, because we dont...) We only get jealous when YOU don't realise it...

Yeah don't try to get a Boyfriend for you ex's benefit because most guys can see right through it and justs makes you look stupid and its not fair on the other guy... The best way just don't care how he feels, its not a competition...

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say don't try to get a boyfriend just to make your ex jealous...what does that prove? Show that you don't care to care to have a new guy and just date and have fun. That's the best way I think.

• re-read what you wrote and see if that's the type of person a "great" guy wants to be with.

• I agree completely with this. Now if the QA had said I'm a sweet girl with a lot to offer and would really like a great guy....

• You're a girl in a room full of guys who want you. And you want tips?

Pick your favourite cute nerdy nice guy. Don't go looking for another jerk.

• So you are doing this just becasue of the ex bf. Nice. You don't have to stick to your faculty lots of other majors out their, law, medicine, business, etc.. you can do beter than a nerdy engineer, surely, not beyond your means..

• You shouldn't be focusing on this competition between your ex. From what I know, engineering majors are like 90% guys so you essentially have your choice of the litter. Do like what you said and talk to them and get to know them. Girls have it so easy when it comes to flirting especially in your situation.

• You are right about the 90% but a good 75% of that are total nerds.

• Haha very true. Look for the ones that dress well and you can hold a conversation with. Assuming you're not a nerd, that's probably what you're looking for.

• "You are right about the 90% but a good 75% of that are total nerds. "

Wow, now you are a really deep person who totally deserves a "great guy". /sarcasm

What Girls Said 1

• These are all the wrong reasons to get a boyfriend. Besides, you will probably end up breaking somebody's heart if you go through with this.