I have given up on guys? (what do guys think and some gals)

i am a 16 years old girl that had this guy also my age. I gotten to love him but he was a little racial so I stop being his friend. But now from the pain I decided to not love a other guy for the rest of my life.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• It is hardly your choice to decide whom you shall love my dear. Each and every single heartbreak will hurt even more than the last and yet like a drug you will find it again and again. You for now feel betrayed and confused to the male mind. We are human and not as transparent as a pane of glass, no magazine or novel will truly hit the essence of the male perspective for every single male. It is a the pain that restricts you from trusting another now and that is true of woman friends and male friends as well. Though it is the pain of not having a companion that will lead you to find love again. There will be times when you love someone to the point of it hurting, there will be times when simply talking with someone will give you enough energy to run for ages. Your skin color has nothing to do with your heart and niether does your mind or past convinctions. If this single male cannot see past the surface color of your cheek to look into your eyes then for now he is a lost cause in the battle of ignorance. Let him swoon over the indian girls that will have him; you shall find someone who can see through you and look past any prejudice that envelops you. I mean not to undermind your authority into the affairs of love but such proclaimations as you have given up on an entire gender are simply things bred out of nonsense. Learn what you want from the world and learn what you can from it as well. In time it will know your presence in it and it will recipricate from your emotions with another person, male or female, who can enjoy you for you. I wish you luck in the department of love with the only variable being time. I hope you will heal your heart with the warmth of another than by trying to cardarize it and display the scar to those whom draw near.

• Yeah right that dream will never happen

What Guys Said 2

• I believe there's a guy out there who is intended only for you. You'll know him when you meet him, as he'll make you feel like the only girl in the world, and you'll do the same for him. When you're together, time will stand still, and you won't be able to keep your hands off each other. Of course the only thing that can be done in such a case, is to get married. If you both work hard enough at it, the marriage could last a lifetime, and at the end of 50 years, or so, you'll wish you could have 50 more. Don't even think of giving up yet.

• U see the last guy I really like a;so like me but then he lost interest because I was afraid to show interest and the other one I like was just using me so now I decide to give up on them all.

• Update: ok I talk to him and we solve our fight but I did not confronted his racism, but now I think he as made me... and I actually want to be friends again its like nothing as happen, what should I do??

• To accept things as they were can be tempting I know, but it will in the end only serve to prolong your misery. You need to confront him, without being confrontational. After all, you're really only friends in name only if he harbors such an ugly sentiment as racism under the surface.

• Funny how 1 guy instantly represents the entire male population.

• In my life this guy was like my entire male population

• Hey, you do as you please girl. I'm sure guys won't mind.

I'm just pointing out the faulty reasoning in your statement.

• U know what I just feel so stupid in trusting a guy like that

What Girls Said 4

• Sweetie pie, you are much too young to even think about giving up on love. I know it hurts like you wouldn't believe, but hang in there...you'll feel better in a little while. But, don't give up on love. You still have many wonderful experiences ahead of you, and I'd hate to see you miss out on incredible opportunities in the future because of one bad relationship. Hang in there sweetie...the pain will eventually end. We've all been there, and we know how you feel. Believe it or not, the tears will eventually stop, and you'll be ready to give and receive love. I promise.

• Ok it was never a relationship just a friend thing and its too late for me

• Palek, that was absolutely beautiful what you said. I couldn't have put it better myself. It's so good to hear that from a male perspective, and you're proof that nice guys do exist. Hat's off to you.

• um...might be a bit young to make such a serious decision.

sometimes it takes someone like this 'guy' to make you really appreciate someone else.

im 17 and have gotten over a lot of 'loves' in my life. its been hard but I notice somehow you find someone else- that's better-

please don't decide to shut out love, or the posibility of love yet.

• Why not I'm young and yet I have been hurt by racial comment and I already made the decision. Because I think I can't trust another guy again

• What do you mean by it's too late for you? Too late for what?

• Too late for me trusting another guy (Indians)