Am I bad person for doing this to my ex?

I dated a hooters girl once and I was surprised she said yes when I approached her. However, our relationship was short lived due to her having sex with another guy. I threw her out. About a few months ago me and some friends went to the hooters she work at and she was our waitress. I went to the bathroom and she comes up to me telling me she missed me. I used it to my advantage and got her to have sex with me a lot of times. She thought we were gonna be a couple again until I told her no because I don't trust her at all. She gets mad, starts crying, and calls me an a**hole for leading her on. I called her a slut and once again kicked her out of my apartment. Am I bad person for doing this after she cheated on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly yes she cheated but you playing a game back isn't going to help, you led her on and even though she did you wrong why stoop to that level? She may have thought you'd genuinely take her back, so instead of just using her for sex you should've told her thats all you wanted.

• I feel bad because I usually don't do anything like that. She did hurt me but I feel bad for hurting her that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, she did cheat on you but then what you did wasn't that great either. You did this for revenge? that's your choice, revenge is a personal choice but then there is really no difference between you and her, the only difference is you used the same woman to led her on while she cheated on you with another guy.

You should have just removed her out of your life. I won't say you are a bad person exactly, you were right to throw her out of your apartment but then what you did to her after she cheated on you was very inappropriate and totally not required.

What Girls Said 4

• Ehh probably. But when you're that hurt, sometimes revenge is the only way to move on.

• No you sound fine. Although calling her a slut after using her for sex time and time again is a bit contradictory.. even if she cheated. Point is: neither of you are in the right. So your mutual hatred or contempt for one another is pretty even in my eyes.

• There are very few things in life that make someone a 'bad' person. Petty things like that dont mean you are bad.

• Sounds like you deserve each other.

• Nah. It's completely over now I burned the bridge on purpose.

• Um... Yes? You used her and took advantage of her for your selfishness. It makes you just as an asshole.

What Guys Said 4

• Let's just say, there's very little difference between you and her now.

• Lmaooo nah u never bad for banging OP

• Not at all! Someone who is, will always be a cheater! She missed you? Great hook up, and have fun! That is it! My advice is to look up Corey Wayne on Youtube! He has some great videos that I feel will help you out a lot!
    Cheers,

• No you are not a bad person. Bitch had it coming.