Spouse gives you permission to date others?

What would you think of a spouse telling the other spouse that they are free to have sexual encounters? If your spouse has become frigid in the relationship...what would you say?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd encourage him to look into counseling with you, in hopes of salvaging your marriage, as yours will most certainly end poorly if an open marriage is incorporated. He's either having an affair himself, or he's lost a grip on himself.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• he's probably having sexual encounters and wants you to be okay with it, so he's telling you he's okay with it. I'd say I'm tottally against it, and that a relationship isn't worth it if you're not faithful to one person, because that's what a relationship is. If he doesn't agree, hell leave, which would be for the better.

• there's no point being in the relationship then - imo.

if there's no affection or "spark" left why drag it out?

plus cheating with permission is probably going to end up in a lot of built up animosity and jealousy. ehhh. doesn't sound like fun.