Are shaved heads/thinning hair really that big of a turnoff for young girls?

Young as in under 24? I'm thinning out in the back on top and it is making me feel hopeless.

I'm going bald at the ripe old age of 20.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't sweat it. You would be suprised how many guys have thinning hair at 20.

• No, you don't understand. Mine is REALLY bad in the back. My front hairline is perfect (almost)... I just read a previous question asked by another unfortunate fellow, and a girl said most women find thinning/shaved heads unattractive. So in other words I should go jump off a bridge or something.

What Girls Said 2

• No, that's not a big deal for me. Just don't feel depress about with your hair as long you are confident with your self. If you are losing your hair, why not take vitamins for hair thinning like Reloxe. My friend used it and he had great results!

• No its not that big of a turn off, at least not for me.

• I'm pretty sure you are either older than 24, or just weird. Most girls around my age think it is gross. I shaved my head and two sets of girls, TWICE IN A ROW, said "eww" after they passed me.

• Im 17 and no I'm not weird, its just like some guys look better with their head shaved and others don't look so good. it just depends on the guy

What Guys Said 0