Where is everyone from?

^^ says it all

p.s. I'm in columbus ohio

612

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• im from Winnepeg Canada. I move like every few months. it's nice :)

• Santa Monica, Cali

• Ireland! :)

• Freiburg i.m Breisgau, Germany (I had to put in the period because it kept changing i.m to I'm URGH!)

• Holland

• new orleans, LA

• No offense, but being as you're anonymous, I find it hard to feign interest in where you're from. It's OK to be yourself here, as most everyone is pretty friendly as far as I know, and I've been hanging around here for a relatively long time. ; - )

• No offense taken, but I've had my experiences with internet creepers (different websites- not this one) so I tend to post anonymously out of habit. but anyway, I'm kind of internet-paranoid so when it comes to things like location, anonymous it is! :)

What Guys Said 11

• Originally from Hampton Beach, NH, though I've been in Kissimmee, FL for the past 24 years.

• Cypress, TX (Suburban Capital of the Houston Metro Area)

• The Bay Area in northern California.

• Arid Arizona!

• MN... ?

• central valley california

• I live in Virginia a few miles east of Appomattox. I'm sure most Americans have heard of it.

• I'm from San Fransisco, California, but I live in Fayetteville, Arkansas now

• I am from Lahore, Pakistan...may be I'm the only pakistani on this site/forum.

• Bay area , California

• DELAWARE! ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE FROM DELAWARE!