Guys, Can You Tell Me a Way To Get My Ex Back?

right after he said 'we need to talk" he broke up with me the next time. so like is there a way I can get him back?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• id say you need a million more sentences of detail...as of right now all we know is he broke up with you

try listing, WHY he broke up with you, WHAT could you have done to make him not interested, really sit back and analyze the relationship and what led to the destruction of feelings(if any)...youve got to give a little more info because just saying he broke up with you isn't enough...

but in short your answer is of course there is hope...never say never, youve got to figure out why the relationship ended and work on those things that ended it...were you immature? did he just lose interest? did someone cheat? was it a bad break up? find the route of the problem here...think think think

ive been out of a relationsip with my ex for about 3 months now, and I JUST started talking to her again and I posted stuff on here like "chances with ex" blah blah,...youve got to remember everyone has an OPINION here, not an answer...you know the situation the best, this site is awesome for advice and opinions but youve got to remember that's where it ends...you ultimately are going to do what you want to do...

give a little more detail and ill see if I can give you my opinion as to if you actually have a chance...

GL

What Guys Said 5

• If I told you there was a secret way to get an ex back, would you?

Here's my follow up question, why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

I guess my point is even if there was, why would you? People don't accidentally break up with someone. The action is deliberate and people usually have their reasons.

• Most likely NO...but you need to give more background on how he's behaving after the breakup before we can opine on your behalf.

• Get him to sit down and talk and then tell him how you feel about him and see what he seas, if he seas no then its not meant to be I'm sorry

• No.

• Did he give you a reason? that might be helpful.. anything is possible but if you like cheated on him with say his dad or mom then no chance...

What Girls Said 1

• there has to be a reason or reasons why he said that. generally not a good sign. I would say it either is something you may have said, done, or he lost interest, found someone else, isn't the commiting type etc.

if I were trying to get someone back, here is what I'd do

1. wait till he contacts me, like wait till he comes and begs me back-NOT the other way around

2. get my hair done, look hot, dress up

3. hang out with happy people more (friends) and enjoy myself while he's gone instead of moping or being sad (sure it's ok to be sad, but if you look like a mess the next time he sees you,um, not good)

4. if you follow the above 3, whether or not he calls you up, at least you know you did what you can to recover. if he says no or doesn't go back, then at least you're on your way to recovering and getting ready for a new and better relationship :)