Should I let myself get attached again?

I met a girl online who I've been wanting to ask out, actually I already kinda did:

Me: You met anybody from the site?

Her: Yeah one guy, nothing came of it

Me: Would you be willing to meet another?

Her : Haha idk

So I'm wanting to ask her directly, I know I want to but I'm not sure if I should.

She's a bit of a workaholic so her schedule is a bit busy but that's not my biggest concern, my biggest worry is past experiences with meeting girls online.

The last girl I met I got together with once then she just slowly stopped talking to me. The girl before that turned out to be insanely clingy. The one before that basically cut me off without a word and the one before that died of anorexia.

This is in the past 15 months, and accounts for all girls I've met via the internet. So I ask, considering my terrible track record, should I allow myself to get close again?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You'll never know unless you try. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. You can allow yourself to get to know her just a little bit better, or until at least you feel comfortable asking her out, or know that the feeling is mutual. Good luck :)