I did so much for my ex, only to end up getting cheated on and dumped. and now he's with a sorority girl. will he ever regret it?

my ex and i were together for two and a half years. i was a great girlfiend to him. i always did nice things for him like cleaning his room, cooking him meals, writing notes for him, buying him clothes, bringing him food from his favorite restaurants, etc. we were best friends and loved cuddling and being together. he always said he was so lucky to have me and hed never find another like me. he said I was the love of his life and we would get married. his family loved me and called me a sweetheart and the wifey. he got bored of the relationship and took me for granted. he cheated on me then dumped me and had sex with another girl. now he's dating a girl in a sorority and he parties and drinks all the time. he says he has no feelings for me and wants me out of his life. is he ever going to realize he made a mistake by leaving me?

What Guys Said 2

• Considering his taste in women maybe many years from now when he loses his house his saving and his dog to some bitch he's gonna ask "where did it all go so wrong" , and maybe he'd think of you.
    There's this proverb of how the tears won't roll till the coffin comes. Just shitty human being things.

• he will when she ruins him

What Girls Said 1

• you should thank him for letting you go. you will find someone who appreciates you and sees your value :)