How to stop stalking Exes's Social media pages?

I don't have a social media so they don't know what going on with me.

I stalk them on a fake page. lol

• Block all the Social Media website.
    35%(20)25%(29)Vote16%(9)
  • Focus on you ''Keep yourself busy''
    32%(18)32%(37)Vote33%(19)
  • Simple just don't check
    33%(19)43%(48)Vote51%(29)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Thanks you guys for giving y'all opinions before I made this poll I slowly stop checking my exes pages so I'm making progress...#TeamDon'tStalkjustmoveon

Most Helpful Guy

• Remove the apps off your phone so you don't have immediate access. Part of the problem is it's a compulsion and and habit for you that you're probably not even fully thinking about when you do it. Take away the ease of access and it'll give you a moment to stop yourself. Just blocking them doesn't stop you from looking. You have to ask yourself in the moment, "what's the best thing for me to do right now?".

Your brain will come up with an answer. You should follow whatever that is. Like cleaning your room. Go get gas for the car. Workout. Take a shower. Cook dinner. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Block them for the time being.

What Guys Said 11

• Just don't check?

• All of the above. Deactivate your Facebook account if you have to.

• It's quite simply, really. You see that "X" on the top of your browser? Right next to the "-". Whenever you get the urge to stalk his social media page, click on the "X".

• Simply just don't check, lol.

• Willpower.

• I blocked my last ex and her mom. They were terrible people and would just criticize people on fb as a hobby. I dont really care what the bitches are doing, i have no desire to know. I just didn't want them snooping on my shit.

• self control. discipline. etc.

unseen nowadays.

• Is this a problem people have?

• Taylor Swift much OP?

• Stop being a jealous woman. Problem solved.

• Apparently, you have Nothing to do with your time. Find some hobbies.

• Why you comment? Find you some hobbies lol

• Not a bad idea, but irrelevant. You're the one in more dire need of something to do with your time other than stalking other people for (no) reasons.

Drama queens are born this way, sleep well :)

What Girls Said 15

• i couldn't control myself and would stalk my ex all the time. so i blocked him and his roommate so that i couldn't check anymore. it helped a lot!

• Don't check and don't go online!

• You need a hobby. Something to do, that occupies most of whatever free time you would have to stalk them.

• i voted option #1, since it will help you with #2 and #3.

• When i was in your situation, i couldn't stand a day without stalking and checking up on them, so in my opinion the best way to stop talking is blocking them.. its a little bit hard but its the only way to stop, if you have strong control on yourself you can just stop like that without needing any of these.

• find a new boyfriend.

• Keep yourself busy. Focusing on what is going on with your ex is a waste of time.

• Block them and keep myself busy doing other things.

• I stalked my ex for almost 2 months until one day I realized how stupid it was so I focused on my friends and in my job and school. I know is hard but when you finally stop doing it you feel awesome!

• I would say keep yourself busy and go out and look for someone else.

• keep staking him and he will have the perfect revenge, he be just wasting your time without him living a finger -_-'... its your life please don't wast it on your Ex

• Accept that there was a reason they dumped you and move on rather than worry if they have found someone better.

• Maybe get a life.

• I do have a life. so you don't look at none of your exes page?

• It's the blunt version of option B. If you kept yourself busy & had better things to do it would help.

• YOU right (B) witch lol now blunt your way out my question.

• It's quite simple. You should either STOP CHECKING ON THEM, or if you lack the willpower to do so, block them.

• I have the same problem and the only advice I've got is to stop and to keep yourself busy. Everytime you are about to do it, find something else to do.