Should I stop talking to her?

sloppyjoe
I went on a date with this girl, I really liked her but she got back with her ex and i didn't fight for her, or even tell her I really liked her. We've stayed friends and we get on extremely well, talk often and have a lot of fun together. However her boyfriend isn't that happy with us being friends, but has said he'll try to accept it. She suggested we maybe talk slightly less, so he won't feel so jealous. I made the mistake of telling her I still liked her after she asked me if we were platonic, but she said she was happy with her boyfriend and was really sorry. I told her I was sorry for saying anything (I really was, I felt so guilty for putting her in that position) and would understand if she didn't want to/couldn't be friends anymore, she said she didn't want to lose me as a friend, and we talked normally for ages and got back to somewhat normal ground. My problem is I don't know how to get over her, I only have a couple of friends at uni and she's the only person I really talk to so I would hate to lose her, but I fear that maybe she's trying to distance herself and doesn't really want to be friends anymore. My second problem is that she's the person I want to go to to talk this through with, but obviously I can't and I don't know what to do. I don't want to mess up her relationship with her boyfriend and obviously won't do anything that may hurt their relationship, so I felt like maybe we should stop talking to help their relationship. What should I do, should I stop talking for a while and hope my feeling dissipate, or should I continue to talk, just not very often, or should I just talk to her about it and see what she says? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Stop talking temporarily, allowing time to get over her
Can still talk, just not often (a couple of times a week)
Continue talking and stay friends
Vote C
Talk to her about it
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Also, how do you stop yourself from dreaming of ways that it'll work out for the two of you, like I'll have a dream that in 6 months time we're both single and get together and it's great, but I fear this is preventing me from getting over her. Also, sorry forgot to put a stop talking permanently opinion on the poll.
+1 y
Another problem is we were meant to be study partners, and with exams coming up I really needed someone to help me study. Do you think there's any way that we could still be study partners or do you think it would be too weird?
Should I stop talking to her?
2
2