Please can someome help regarding access for kids? Guys mostly would you do this? Any advice from women to would be great thanks?

Anonymous
The childrens dad sees them every 3-4 weeks sometimes a longer period his choice.
I have asked for him to see the kids weekly which he agreed.
I also asked that he builds a relationship with his children again and see them regularly before they meet his girlfriend which i got no reply. I think this is reasonable to ask due to not spending time much time with them.
He seened the kids then let them meet the girlfriend.
He told the younger children abit ago that he didn't have a girlfriend and haven't spoken to them since regarding her.
Should this of happened this way?
or whould it of been better to talk to them about her over a few weeks and ask them if they would like to meet her?
Iv been told that im being unreasonable about it. The children have been alittle confused regarding me and him saying we are still together or want us back together and what happens when i meet someone new like would my new boyfriend be their new dad and their dad just be his name etc etc.
Iv tired to explain as best i can but they ask over and over again. I think this is why im alittle annoyed he went about it the way he did. As i can't answer the questions they want to know about him and her but they can't ask him because he's never around.
Me and their dad don't talk he's blocked my number or never replys to my text everything i say is to hurt him or make him feel guilty. Iv asked him to get in touch with mediation which i have yet to of heard anything.
Im so lost to what to do for the best
2
1