What do you do when you realize that someone is leading you on?

I've come to realize that a girl I know is leading me on. How do I stop things without making it awkward?

She made me think that she was into me, even presented me to her parents and for no reason she left me there with her family to go meet some guy. I found out later that she has been seeing him while we we've been dating(she doesn't know this).
I also realized that she only makes an effort to talk to me when she is bored or has nothing going on in her life, which really p*sses me off so that's why I want to end things now.

11

What Girls Said 1

• then get out of her life fast! by not returning her calls or calling her at all. the girl is obviously USING YOU FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS!

• I agree. She doesn't sound worth it at all! Return the favour by ignoring her. You don't deserve it mate!

What Guys Said 1

• Some details would be helpful... I would say that you SHOULD make it awkward to make sure she doesn't do it again. What was she leading you on about? That she liked you? Worse? I would call her on the mat and say that you were being open about your intentions but she has not. Bottom line you don't appreciate it, then walk.

• She made me think that she was into me, even presented me to her parents and for no reason that I could think of she left me there with her family to go meet some guy. I found out later that she has been seeing him while we were dating.

• Dude - Run, don't walk. She's playing you for a tool.