We both agreed to break up and it was on good terms but its literally like 8 hours later and I already regret it, what should I do?

Anonymous
My girlfriend I'm going to say cause I don't want to accept its over yet and I had a discussion and she had just moved to a new town that is 1.5 hours away and I spent all weekend since Friday with her and today we decided to call it quits do to, distance, fights/ disagreements like every 2 or 3 days and perhaps cause I can be controlling via text or at least seem to be. For example I text her and I have exciting news or want to chat but she doesn't reply for 2 or 3 hours and all of a sudden I don't really want to chat anymore and wonder what she's been doing lol She has a big family and is unemployed and I am an only child and am unemployed. To complicate things we are of different races and she is considered deaf so we can't talk on the phone this led to me texting more than I intended to and little fights or accusations over text from time to time which I do regret. I have doubt at times I care about her and still want her in my life, what should I do? How long do you wait and what is a true deal breaker here? I'm 23 and she is 22. I sent her a text message of at least 5 things I would do differently and told her that I regretted breaking up with her and that she could take as much time as she needs but if we can't get back together id like to stay as friends, I don't want to lose her. I realize this sounds clingy but she is an amazing person when we are together just over text gets to me sometimes lol
Keep it to myself
Spill your heart out
Keep it casual
Vote C
Give them time
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
1
0