What does my ex boyfriend want with me? How can I get him to leave me alone?

Luckylovebug37
We broke up 3 weeks ago. He blocked me on social media and and my phone number. Why? Because he thinks I cheated and we were arguing about who it is acceptable I can talk too. (I do not think chatting with male friends about jobs and anime (with not flirting whatsoever) counts as cheating. I chat to female friends in the same manner.) He called me a bunch of names I won't repeat on here and I was rather hurt. But I left him alone. Then suddenly last week, I am unblocked. Only reason I noticed is because he begins messaging me "Hey, how are you?" "How was your day" "What are you doing?" I ignored the texts, so he called. And called again. And again. Back to back. Like 5 times in a row. And sends a text "You must be communicating with dude" I blocked his number so he found a way to disguise his number and call making it look like someone else number I know. He came up to my job trying to talk to me. I answered one call asking him what he wanted, thinking maybe he'll leave me alone after. My phone call block was too subtle? And he's wanting to argue with me about the relationship. He is not sorry for anything he said and I'm supposed to take him back and do everything "right" this time around? Knowing he thinks of me so negatively. Why won't he stick by his decision and leave me alone for good? How do I get him to stop calling/texting me now? I still love him, but I don't want another relationship.
2
2