She goes from being so happy to nothing in a week... doesn't want relationship rt now butvwants a future and still loves me... help?

rpitre62
Ok... well we started talkin about a yr ago and she was in a dull horrible marriage... we would talk about her stuff mostly and this past December she left and filed for divorce... she has since moved out and on her own... she is spread very thin with owning her own business and kids and divorce.. etc... it's a lot... we started dating officially in Jan and it has been great she is the best thing to happen to me... but I have insecurities about my past and I was acting selfish... last weekend I stayed at her house and then the nxt day she says she wants a break... and that she Needed space tofind her self and focus on other things... ik she loves me and wants a future and we both know it will b great but right now it feels like crap... I love her and I dnt want to lose her completely... do I still have a chance to make this work If so how... we are like best friends ya kno the cliche saying... and win its good it's amazing but I don't know what I need to do... I never had someone to point out my flaws and I never had this want I have to fix them.. she makes me want to b better... please help or some advice.
0
1