Texting another girl, Will I take him back?

Anonymous
My boyfriend & I were in a relationship for a year, then we had an argument an things weren't going to good for a week or two, his friend told my friend that he was texting another girl, this girl was in his tech class so he was seeing her a few days a week. I confronted him an he said no nothing's going on and his friend was jealous and lying so I finally let it slip an believed him. Then out of the blue 3months later the girls friend sent me screenshots of their messages, initiating he was good at sex an saying Hel see her& her son tomorrow, he went and seen her once an just talked he says they were friends an rhe messages were a mess around and nothing happened, I found out that nothing had happened but it hurt me so much that I couldn't eat the point he lied to me, he was single but still staying with me we were arguing that time & not completely over if he was still staying with me. He said to her he wasent getting back with me in the messages and said that he was coming into my house and for her not to phone or text him and that he would phone her when he leaves, it hurt me a lot but we have plannes our future, He was texting her the day before my birthday, he's been amazing every other way & hasent paid any attention to girls throughout our whole relationship an I honestly believe he is sorry I've been cheated on in the past an I'm scared of that happening to me, he said Hel do whatever I need him to so I learn that Hel not do it again he said he loves me an ended the txts with her saying he loves me, I know it sounds silly but he was mentioning tickling her arm an he doesn't even like me hugging other boys. What will I do?
Texting another girl, Will I take him back?
Add Opinion