Have u ever waited on someone u really love?

Anonymous
Ok so I've been in a relationship with this older guy for a while now. Things were very serious (very)!!
He would always tell me that he wanted to settle down with me and have kids and form a family together and all those wonderful things...
before we actually started dating though, he did mention to me that he had this "court case" and that he use to live with someone in the past, but no longer living with them anymore.
So to be more specific, he is married but only so he can get citizenship..
I told him that it I was ok with that because he no longer has feelings for that woman and he's just in it for the citizenship. So in other words, they don't have any relationship other than him just getting citizenship from her.
So now, after 5 months later of being with him he calls me and he tells me that because of his "court case" that he can't be with me during that process because it can interfere with him getting his citizenship because supposedly that woman had found out. And that this case would close until 2017!

But the point here is that, he said "we can't be together during this process. If God wills that everything turns out ok and ur still single well we can give this another shot. But for the meantime this stops me from being in a relationship with u. Or having a relationship whatsoever"
i was very sad when he told me this.
I cried So much.
So I just want to know about anybody else... Have u ever waited for someone? I mean my case is sooooo much more different to relate to. But I just want to know, is it possible to wait for someone u really love? Is there any hope? Or do u think he will communicate with me sooner or later? Do u think he can actually go a whole year without talking to me? (the girl he loves & wants to build a family with)
PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SOME TYPE OF ANSWER, SUPPORT, or HOpe I would appreciate it so much❤️❤️❤️
2
2