Is our relationship with saving?

Lee_Lee
My boyfriend & I have been together for 3 years (broke up a twice in between). We have a one year old son together. We've been having so many issues the last few months that I don't know if it's even worth the time to try to fix it. He works full time & I'm at a stay at home mom (I'll be returning to college in the fall). He seems to have no respect or appeciation for what I do for him and our son. He also never spends time with our son. If he talks to him for 5 minutes a day it's a miracle. He will never help me take care of our son either. He maybe changes 1-2 diapers a month & when left alone with him he puts him in the playpen and falls asleep on the couch. I am no where near perfect. I'm terrible with laundry & have bad anxiety so I worry too much and stress him out. I'm sure there is more but sometimes we're blind to our own flaws. I often feel disrespected by the way he talks to me, he always makes it seem like I'm a terrible person. He never shows me physical affection unless I ask for it. I love him so much and I really do think he loves me. I just don't think he respects or appreciates me. I don't know how to fix our relationship or if it's even worth trying. But I hate to have our son grow up with separated parents. I could really use some honest advice. If there's anything I left out, just ask. Im really stuck on where to go from here.
Is our relationship with saving?
Add Opinion