Why does he keep breaking up with me? The on/off relationship is really taking a toll on my sanity and life. Why is it so hard to stay away?

Fitfreak93
My ex and I have been together for 2 years on/off. He lives down the block and we were friends prior. I am 22 and he is 33. He has dumped me 14 times and came back each time. EACH break up is longer. Its been 3 months now. I think he is bipolar and narcissistic. He was diagnosed with bipolar when he was young but has gotten no treatment. i still do not see this as an excuse to keep dumping. He blocks me, unblocks me constantly. He calls me up to have sex with me and when I ignore him he gets mad and blocks me again. A few times after the breakup I slept with him and he wouldn't call After. I felt used so I stopped. In the past we'd break up, sleep together, and then get back together: a vicious cycle. He dumps me for no valid reason but gets upset when he sees me in photos with men or when I start dating... but he is the one dumps me. I feel anxiety and extreme stress from him. One week he loves me and is attracted to me and the next I am garbage. I don't understand. He seems to always move on quick. the only way he comes back around is if i ignore him or start dating. I love him and I don't know why. The pain feels worse each time he dumps me. instead of communicating issues and resolving them like adults, he flees like a bat out of hell. Now he only calls when drunk or lonely. He'll say things like he misses me, his moms upset, and just anything to invoke a reaction. He's taking me for grantedand he may never change. i'm exhausted from this emotional abuse. He says he is "done" and comes back around and cherishes me for a little until I am discarded again. i have given this man my all. He even said he'd marry me and talked about children. But when we disagree and fight, it's over. He has no emotions. I fight with him and curse him out all the time because I am in pain and he calls me "crazy" but doesn't realize the damage he has done. Sometimes I feel worthless because of him and scared for the future. I have cried enough tears to create an ocean over him.
2
3