My ex boyfriend dumped me, and now I've given up on ever finding love. Because all that happens is me getting hurt, and I can't take it anymore?

KylaMeredith6614
My ex boyfriend dumped me three weeks ago. This breakup has been harder than any of my past breakups with other guys. I'm constantly crying over him. I truly loved this guy, and he seemed to feel the same. The day of our breakup he said he was dumping me because I deserved better that I deserve a guy who should talk to me all day everyday. I don't think it's possible honestly, but I wonder if he misses me or even thinks of me. He promised me that he'd never leave, or hurt me and now he has. I have a hard time trusting guys because they toy with me then dump me like yesterday's garbage. Now I've given up on love because of him. I've lost all hope of finding someone else because all I end up with is a broken heart. I hate going through the process over and over again I'm just done. I've given up for good.
6
0