Everywhere I look I feel hurt by ex? Associate Everything with her?

So I have this ex, we are over...

But she really hurt me.

Now every movie, song, people I see, just everything remind me of her...

It's ruined a lot of things for me... I don't know what to do...

I loved her... Trying to get over her, but everything reminds me of her... Constantly reminds me of her...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are a really good guy. You should think of the reason she broke up with you and give her time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had the same situation bro, already 6 months passed and it's still hard since I have memories with her in almost all places which I go to in the city, all my friends still ask me about her or feel sorry for me which reminds me of her eventually, so best thing I did was I started taking some classes and went back to gym and met new people and made new friends and told all my old friends to treat me normally and forget about that girl and I feel confident and amazing right now !
    so my advice is for you to try improving your self and start new hobbies and learn new things, benefit of your time instead of wasting it on searching for a replacement or trying to fill the gap !
    love your self first bro, life is short...

What Girls Said 2

• Awe :( I'm sorry! The only thing you can do is let yourself grieve. Take some time to be by yourself and just feel your emotions. Cry if you have to!

Eventually she will only be a memory and you won't associate so much with her! This happened to me with my ex, you just have to realize there are other great things in your life that bring you joy. Always look for the positives.

• Thank you, I hope i forget her...

• I know this feeling. Just lay in bed and cry.

What Guys Said 1

• You will return to her soon.