Cheating boys

i was talking to this guy I use to mess around with like 6 years ago, and now he has a girlfriend and he tells me he dosnt even want to be with her, but she won't leave. and one night she called my phone and I told her that he is cheating on her. now he won't talk to me. what do you think?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• It's real easy to end a relationship, "I think we should break up" is all it would take. It takes two people start a relationship, but only one to end it. So don't tell me you are really buying this "but she won't leave..." crap. It's more like he wants you to believe that he doesn't want to be with her, so he can flirt/do whatever with you on the side. Six years ago the same guy just used for sex when you had real feelings for him, it doesn't sound like he's changed.

I'm also going to disagree with Brittybaby. "Snitching" isn't the right word for this. You didn't tell his parents because of kid's prank he did, if he was cheating on his girlfriend, she has a right to know, and it's a jerk move to do. Not trying to be mean, but if I were you I'd be happy this guy didn't call me anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, not to be rude, but you should mind your own business.

It's not your place to ruin anyone's anything.

You messed up his business. So he doesn't want to talk to you anymore.

Have fun.

• I think that you might of just helped him out in his situation I would say a little push out the door. His relationship might have been a rough or bad one to be in. He was looking to you because he is or rather was comfortable in letting you know that it was a crappy relationship. Apart from that point maybe it was a little over the top telling his girlfriend that he is cheating on her. But none the less its been done as for him not talking to you anymore. He might just be a little irritated about the way everything happened maybe he wanted to find the stones to break it off differently. But all in all your not a snitch and you did what you felt is right.

• Good riddance!

You spoilt his game of exploitation and cheating and he is scared of you now.

• Way to go, you helped him out of a bad relationship, high five, nice work, he will thank you for it eventually or maybe he was lieing to you oppps lol.

What Girls Said 5

• obviously you ruined their relationship and the girl is hurt. that's not too hard to understand. your best thing to do is to leave them alone.

• He might have told you he wanted to break up with her but he didn't so I guess there was a part of him still wanted to be with her/keep her. (cuz breaking up is really not a hard thing at all) so now you told her and you ruined their relationship and also the relationship you and he had. He shouldve handled that, It was non of your business if he didn't ask you for help.

• I totally agree with you. some of the best advice I ever got is: never get involved with other people's business, especially between a boy/girl relationship.

• Why is he upset? He didn't want to be with her and should have been honest. You made things easy for him.

• Well you made it seem like you didn't care about him "A guy I use to mess around with" and it was six years ago. Think about it this way if it was a close friend you would have never snitched on them like that

I think he has plenty of reason not to talk to you though how would you feel if you confided with someone and the go directly to the person it was about and blabbed their mouth. It would suck

• He wasn't just some guy I was in love with him when I was 16 and he just used me for sex, then we seen each other at the store one day and he got my number, we went out once, and then the girl called and I didn't want him to hurt me again, and I didn't want to feel guilty and not tell her. after all I would want someone to tell me.

• Well that makes more since tthe guys a an A$$. The guy is mad because you messed up the little "game" he was playing

• if he didn't want to be with her he could of left her so that was bs..theres many way to make a girl leave if she sopposley won't ..i think he was lying to you he's clearly p*ssed off you told her if I was you I wouldn't feel bad at all that's what he gets lol