Need help with my situationship?

Anonymous
My girl and I broke up about two weeks ago. The reason why is because apparently I'm a bad boyfriend. I don't cheat or anything, I'm just slow and not as thoughtful as your "ideal" boyfriend. I don't think it's my fault I'm this way, I don't do these things on purpose. She's very good to me and I'll take the L for not being as thoughtful as I should be. She claims that I don't know how to love someone or treat a lady. Also she claims that I don't know what it's like to be in an adult relationship. I feel as if she's not entirely wrong. I stayed single for most of my early twenties by choice. The last lengthy relationship I've been in was in high school. What eats me is that she expects me to figure out how to act. We argued last week or so. I'm coming back from Japan fresh off a business trip. I'm excited to get back and see her. I also brought her an array of sweets and trinkets from my trip. I spent the night at her place and in the morning, i was ready to take her to work. I know it probably wasn't the smartest thing to say but I said, "you kind of depend on me for a ride sometimes". It was one of those things where you mean one thing and it comes out the wrong way. Since then things haven't been the same. She really took offense to it. I think she's been planning to leave me for a while but couldn't figure out the right time. Basically we split because she feels like there's no growth in the relationship. I wanna do all these nice things for her but monetarily I can't do that right now. She's far from a gold digger trust me. I know I I should be more romantic and thoughtful with my efforts with her but this isn't all because of me. Whenever I try to explain myself or make her understand what I'm trying to communicate, she cuts me off and runs with the first half of my statement. She gets angry with me and nobody ends up happy. She also carries grudges. She expects me to know what to do. If you love someone u conditionally you'll be there no matter what?
Need help with my situationship?
Add Opinion