What Are Effective Ways To Heal From A Break Up? How Long Did It Take? Did Your Ex Come Back? (was it Guilt or Love) Male & female responses needed?

catya0101

It has been a month since my ex-boyfriend of 6 years broke up with me. I'm still devastated. I haven't kept in contact with him and he hasn't called either. The first 2 weeks were hard. It was hard to get out of bed and start my day. Now it's been a month and I'm working out, meditating, keeping busy with school and work. At times, I get emotional and start crying hard. However, I did check his instantgram, out of curiosity and he has a fresh new look, hitting up clubs and taking pictures with female prospects. I can't believe it was that EASY for him to move on. I'm still IN LOVE with him, but I know I need to move on. I'm trying to wish him well and move on with my life. But the bitterness/sadness have me getting emotional.

My friends tell me "your hot, go on dates, sleep with others". BUT I CAN'T. I couldn't sleep/date someone else. I would feel worse about myself. I invested my time in a GUY that rejected me since I put school and work before him. I even took him back when he cheated on me. I forgave him and we move on past that. Even though I was there for him when he was at his lowest and became successful. He dumped me since I don't have "enough" time for him. He said, the weekends were not enough. We saw each other almost every weekend. He said, his female co-workers, think that he can do better then me, but i know they don't' know the entire story or his infidelity and they don't know me. He told me that we don't' have anything in common anymore and that I can't relate to him on what he likes... Maybe I sound bitter, damage and sad. I guess I'm try my hardest to move on and get it out of my system, but I truly loved him.

I would like your opinion and experience if you have been through this. See below.

How long did it take you to get over your heart break?

What are effective ways?

Did your EX- Girlfriend/Boyfriend come back? Was it out of guilt or love?

What are effective ways for him to realize what he lost without getting revenge?
2
3