I Don't Know What To Do To Get Over This?

Anonymous
My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday and I'm so freaking destroyed by it. He basically told me that he never had feelings for me and that he does have feelings for a girl he hasn't spoken to in months. I know I'll get over it but as of right now I feel so worthless and stupid for ever believing that he actually liked me. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I have no energy, and I'm just feeling really shitty and I don't know what to do to feel better. It also doesn't help that we're still talking to each other as if nothing ever happened since we both decided that we don't want to lose each other as friends.
+1 y
Honestly the part that bothers me more than the actual breakup is that he had told me about her before we got into a relationship. He said he couldn't move on with me because he still liked her but then he asked me out maybe 2 months later. Why ask me out if you had feelings for someone else? THAT'S the part that's got me feeling so confused
+1 y
...
1
4