I just broke up with my girlfriend, I think I was a rebound.. I'm seeing her in persoon later today, what should I do?

Axel101
So my relationship lasted about 2 months, we didn't know eachother that long before (about 2 months as well). When we started dating (4 months ago) she had just broke up with het ex. So we discussed the rebound stuff and it deffinetly wasn't that she said.

Yesterday she told me she wanted to break up, this cake as a shock to me since things were going so well from my point of view. She had doubts and she still felt a little for her ex. She doesn't want to go back to him right now but she wants to figure out her feelings. she and her ex are in the same friends group (wich i never had problems with) but he treated her like crap during the relationship and he started harrassing her after we started dating (hacking her Facebook and stuff like that).

how can anyone still have feelings for such a person, i mean i didn't know her that long so we haven't really been through a lot but how can your feelings change that fast?

im talking to her in person later today, but i don't think that will help a single bit.. Im Just feeling very down at this moment, two months might not be much but she was already a big part of my life..
+1 y
P. S. She didn't want to break up by text but i knew something was wrong so i wanted to know what, i was far from home atm
1
1