How do I stop being mad at this player?

Seriously I can't stop being mad sometimes. When we first started dating he left a girl be was seeing for me, we had just met. It was all great with him, really liked him but started to realize that he began to talk and flirt with other girls you know what I mean. He started seeing another one too but behind my back and slept with another girl (maybe more who knows) and I get that it's okay because we weren't in a relationship but still. Despite all that it was great I really mean it, he fell in love with me but I couldn't take it any further because I felt like what we had was ruined and by the time I left him (and I'm proud that I did) he had already found someone else. He was sad and tried getting me back but you know.. Shame that I still like him and he went single but already has another girl by his side and she gives me these mean angry stares. We have mutual friends and they have started showing up at the same places as me. I try to pretend like he doesn't exist but damn it gets to me! I feel like I never get away from this. I'm just mad right now.

What Guys Said 1

• if you are mad go to the asylum. society doesn't need you.

What Girls Said 1

• My ex was a player as well and still is to this day. My advice to you would be to just focus on yourself. I know acting like he doesn't exist may be hard right now but it gets easier as time goes by. Keep yourself busy and just pay him no attention. Trust me it isn't worth it getting mad at player, they are players for a reason. As long as they keep that ball bouncing they don't care. Just focus on yourself, pick up a hobby that you like, avoid contact with him. If he tries to make eye contact with you look away. I know its hard right now but you'll get it don't worry. Best of luck