Random question for fun are you left handed or right handed

Just a random question for fun are you left handed or right handed or maybe ambidextrous (can wright with both hands)

I'm left handed

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I write with my right hand, shoot basket balls with my left, bat both left and right, have zero coordination in either of my feet, and find that in general the left side of my body is more sensitive than my right. What does it all mean? Who knows o_O

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you cross-dominant, left handed with a dominant right eye? If you don't know, see link:

https://vision.about.com/od/contactlenses/ht/Eye_Dominance.htm

• Show All
    • You're cross-dominant. I'm guessing you've never shot a rifle? If you have shot a rifle, I betting your not a very good shot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-dominance

• Playing softball my whole life and eventually becoming a regular center/left fielder, I had to learn to aim pretty carefully when making those longer throws. As far as shooting goes, I've only shot a rifle once but that was out in the middle of no where and I wasn't aiming for anything in particular (some guys at the military college I went to wanted to pop my gun shooting cherry >_>). I wonder what would happen if I actually went to a shooting range... hmm.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Left handed predominantly, but some times right handed especially when I'm doing something that needs a bit of strength. I play golf and hockey left handed, I eat left handed, and I smoke and drink with my left hand. Strangely enough I'm right handed when I'm texting although I write with my left hand...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm left handed, my twin is right handed. I'm also convinced I am the evil one of the two.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm right handed

0|0
    0|0
  • lefty but right for sports

0|0
    0|0
  • ambidextrous. But when I write with my left hand its bigger than when I'm writing with my right.

0|1
    0|0
    • Your left hand grows when you write with it? O.o =P

• Haha yeah it's been doing that since I was little. My skin also turns purple and my hair goes green. Strange huh lol.

• I'm right handed. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • right

0|0
    0|0
  • Ambidextrous

0|0
    0|0
  • right

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I use both my arms for different purposes. Right(stress related) I use for playing sport, games, fighting(mostly), shooting and writing. Left(gentle related) I use for masturbating, painting, drawing, playing musical instruments, fingering, and cooking.

I probably do a lot more stuff, but that is all I can think of for now. As for typing I am ambidextrous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not ambidextrious, but I am a mix of the two. I do certain things left handed, certain things right handed, and some things I can do with either, but one hand always can do it better in those cases. I would have been completely left handed, but my dad kept switching the spoon on me when I was a kid and would eat with my left hand o.O

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it may be a red head mutant gene thing. I am left handed in some cases and right handed in others.

• Maybe but since my dad switched the spoon hand we'll never know! Maybe your parents did that to you but didn't tell you o.O Muahaha

• righty

0|0
    0|0
  • left handed

0|0
    0|0
  • Right handed but I use my left a lot except for writing because the Nuns in Catholic school insisted that I use my right hand & then beat me for bad penmanship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im right handed

0|0
    0|0
  • As insane as it may seem, I drive with my left, and write with my right hand; however, I can drive with my right as well, but fail miserably when I attempt to write with my left hand.

1|0
    0|0
    • STEVO! You are supposed to put BOTH hands on the wheel. What are you doing driving one handed? 10-o-clock and 2-o-clock.

I suppose driving well with your left hand comes in handy in a manual though... hmmm o.O

• Lol! I do just fine, thank ya. My left hand does the steering, right, shifting gears, dialing a number, answering a call-at the worst possible moment, no less.

• right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right handed. Pretty interesting how you spelled ambidextrous correctly, but write wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ambidextrous right.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;