Help. friends with benefits situation?

Chloejane123
I'm just wondering if anyone could shed some light on my situation. Been in a friends with benefits situation with and older guy for one year and 6 months, we also spent time together. now after about a year I started to develop feelings I told him and he knew about it but we carried on as normal. As time has went on its got the better of me and I've turned crazy physco and somewhat obsessed, i couldn't help calling and texting him but we would always ending uo forgetting about it and back to the same old situation. He never said he didn't have feelings for me but he never said he did either and I beleived he did. The first time it went to far which ia about 2 months ago now he told me he didn't have feelings I need to move on its for the best and there is no need for us to hate each other, I fully accepted that let go and was moving on. 3 weeks after that he messages me out the blue thinking it's all a big joke and game saying I know you thought you would never hear from me again and that I have would have deleted your number by now. I'm pretty angry about, he came back after all that was talked about and ending on good terms I know I shouldn't of replied and should of ignored his messages but as we all know it's easier said than done. Now I'm back to square one where I have text and called again last night and he's ignored me and then finally replied saying to stop getting in contact with him and delete his number. I think this time he is being serious and not coming back even though he always has previously I beleive this time he's done and it's so hard for me to accept it all over again. How can I accept this let go and move on from it for real and not go back like time and time again?
Help. friends with benefits situation?
Add Opinion