Girls, My ex and broke up 3 months ago. We planned on getting married and children. We were each others 1st serious relationship and everything?

Anonymous
WehadtelepathyIveneverexperience before. we broke up bc I talked to a girl from work. My x found the texts and the other girl kissed me but I pushed her off. I told my x about this. my x moved home a hour away and it seemed there was a chance after I told her the truth a few days later. im not telling it here. So anyways my x let me take her out that day andnwenhad a good time no kissing or touching but thats fine. We texted the next few days and she went cold one day and stopped answering me. she said we would never have a chance what hurt bc I didn't really want to talk to this other girl. I tried texting once twice a week for a month. I called her from a random number she got mad yelled at me and said never try to contact her again. 20 days after that she unblocked me on facebook. I figured she thought I got the point. then she unblocked me again a week later. I know she loves me still but is fighting it. Im sure she is listening to her sister advice. Her sis like 25 I never seen her with a guy the 4 1/2 years with my x she lives with her mom still and likes it. she has tried convince my x to move back and has also told my x that my mom said somethin that she did not say. she changed my mom words up and my x really believed her. She even told my x go stay with his fam and let them take care of u then. When my ex moved into our fam house. so im wondering if there's a chance. my ex told me to change for myself not 4 her witch is true but does anyone think I can get her back

3