Broke up with my girlfriend because she has feelings for her ex, what is going on?

Axel101
Me and my ex knew eachother 2 months before we started dating. We dated 2 months as well. When we started dating she just broke up with her current boyfriend at the time (like 2 weeks later we started dating). Man, was it going good. We were like made for eachother, always had a good time and made lots of love.. However, recently she broke up with me, she days her feelings for her ex are still there and so she sees no other choice but to break up. Chances are 90% she'll go back to him, theyre even in the same friends group.. But he always treated her like crap, i told her that she is a smart girl and knows that its a wrong decission.. But feelings right?

so i am really down at this moment, she chose someone that was bad for her over me.. And it is her ex, its a massive kick in the nuts.. What do you guys think?
1
2