Should I attempt to do the super hot babysitter?

So my kids babysitter is ridiculously hot. I'm talking beyond a perfect 10. Big boobs, super skinny, nice butt, hot accent, everything. Hottest chick I've ever seen in my life. Should I pursue it or no?

Filing this under break up & divorce because well... I'm currently married and I have a feeling laying pipe to the babysitter might not go over well. Although the wife has mentioned wanting a 3-way with me and another chick. I guess I could try to float that boat too; "So hey I know you wanted a 3-way; how about that babysitter". Hm...

• YOLO chase after it player
  • Don't be a dirtbag, dirtbag

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. 3Ways sound hot, but they ruin relationships in the long run. Also, your wife could be tricking you just to see where your head is at. Don't fall for the trap. Also, just because the babysitter is hot doesn't mean the sex would be as mind blowing as you think. Also, I know your wife. I am emailing her now. LOL, just kidding. But if you do decide to do it, discuss the rules with your wife first. Video tape it, so I can sell it on Amazon, I need the extra cash. =)