Should I attempt to do the super hot babysitter?

So my kids babysitter is ridiculously hot. I'm talking beyond a perfect 10. Big boobs, super skinny, nice butt, hot accent, everything. Hottest chick I've ever seen in my life. Should I pursue it or no?

Filing this under break up & divorce because well... I'm currently married and I have a feeling laying pipe to the babysitter might not go over well. Although the wife has mentioned wanting a 3-way with me and another chick. I guess I could try to float that boat too; "So hey I know you wanted a 3-way; how about that babysitter". Hm...

• YOLO chase after it player
    Vote A
  • Don't be a dirtbag, dirtbag
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. 3Ways sound hot, but they ruin relationships in the long run. Also, your wife could be tricking you just to see where your head is at. Don't fall for the trap. Also, just because the babysitter is hot doesn't mean the sex would be as mind blowing as you think. Also, I know your wife. I am emailing her now. LOL, just kidding. But if you do decide to do it, discuss the rules with your wife first. Video tape it, so I can sell it on Amazon, I need the extra cash. =)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• How would you feel if she was thinking what you think, with a hot guy babysitter, nice abs and arms.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey if it makes her happy; doesn't bother me

• Why do women stereotype men again as being dogs... ooo yea I see...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask your wife for the three way, if she rejects the idea than get the idea out of your head.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Assuming your wife was REALLY serious about that, but I doubt it. Don't be a dirtbag...

1|1
    0|0
    • Smart man. I do kind of get the vibe that it's a trap. Like "Oh hey I'd be open for a three way" then when I pull the trigger to make it happen she'll be like "I knew you wanted to fuck other bitches" or some kind of horseshit.

• If she mentions it again, even in jest, you might as well call her out on it: "Gee hon, how about with the sitter?"

• You could ask your wife about the three way, but if you have sex with just the babysitter, you will ruin your marriage and be hurting your wife and kids a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that sounds like your wife is trying to test you. Be careful don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • shoot yo shot, playa!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes