My girlfriend broke up, says it all went to fast and she still has feelings for her ex, should I fight for her?

Axel101
So me and my girlfriend had about 2 months (i know, very short) we started dating about a month after she broke up with her ex (they had been dating for about 1.5 years). We've talked about it and we both felt good doing it, so we got in a relationship. Her ex terrorised her, hacking her facebook and making disgusting comments towards her in the friends group app (they are in the same group of friends). After two months of our relationship she said she had doubts, she still felt something for her ex and needed time to figure out what she wanted.. I've told her that she knows it's a stupid choice and he treated her like crap (he was depressed), I told her that it was not going to change, that at first it might but after a while everything would go back to the same old situation.. We never had a chance to really "take off" since it was so short.

So that's the situation, I'm a fighter, I want to make a relationship happen, it's not something I do "just for fun".. when I'm in, I do whatever it takes to save it. Should I fight for her? Would I even have any chance?

I'm looking for people that had similliar situations or that have been in the shoes of my ex. I mean it can't be that she just lost all feelings for me suddenly?
+1 y
Went a little to quick out there, apparantly she has no regret whatsoever. Let my feelings run it's course and it backfired (like 99% of the time). Both feet on the ground again
2
1