Will you always remember your first love? Or after a while do they mostly fade from your memory?

Anonymous
My ex and I dated for 2.5 years and we always talked about marriage. he was my first love and when he went to college he started wanting to party more and be single. he cheated on me, lied about it for a month, then told me and dumped me, claiming he still loved me, then had sex with another girl a week later. then he strung me along for months saying he still loved me, just so he could use me for sex. now he says he wants me out of his life for good and to get over him. he admitted he had another girlfriend and had been cheating on her. so I'm just wondering, is there any way someday he will remember me? is it possible he still thinks about me or has he totally moved on and I have faded from his memory? its been about a year since we broke up.
7
3