Ex keeps visiting my dating profile site, does this mean anything?

Anonymous
Ex broke up with me saying he wasn't ready for a relationship and wanted to stay friends over messenger as I basically called him out on it because he was ignoring me and kept making up excuses. I accepted it and was fine with it, we kept in touch, message him every few days and he would respond but I was always the one initiating conversation with him, during the relationship and afterwards, i stopped messaging him , as i thought i shouldn't be the one making the effort all the damn time , over a period of time he didn't contact me at all, i messaged him, saying I can't be friends with him, if he was gonna act like that, cause it hurts me too much , so i unfriended him on facebook, for my own sanity and peace of mind, and said to him when I've healed recovered and over you , ill re add you, signifying we can be friends again. , I sent him two friend requests , on different days as I thought maybe the first one didn't work and then I realised it he didn't accept either of them, it signified to me he didn't want to be friends but the day after i done that he visited my dating profile and he keeps visiting it, this is where we meet, what the hell is going on there?
+1 y
Oh we meet couple of times in person, the first time I didn't know about as my best friend arranged it and hide it from me. I was always the one making the effort to come and see him as he wouldn't travel to the place I live, as he hates the area and I put him in his place a couple of times as he tried it on with me and said it would be on my own terms.
1
3