MY PARTNER HAD ME ARRESTED?

mark1973
My partner and i have been dating 3,5 years her health is terrible recovering from cancer sever depression and a very poor mental state. a week ago about 10pm i was asleep she was awake suddenly she woke me up screaming abuse saying why are you asleep im going home then she started to go for the door i stopped her as i look after her then she went menatal screamed more grabbed tablets so i had to forcefully remove the tablets from her hand we fell i landed on her she got hurt i got the tablets opend the door and she ran off screaming i hit her i took the tabs as she has OD before , the neighbours phoned the police she got me charged with ABH and False imprisonment!!! 15 hrs later after reading her statement which said the first line i did not hit her please dont charge him i was released no charge nothing now her sister who from day one can't stand me as took her to her house took her phone from her she's 44 so i cannot get in touch etc and treatened to have me arrested if i get in touch yes i love her dearly i know she's on lots prescrition meds too
MY PARTNER HAD ME ARRESTED?
Add Opinion