Can't focus after break up?

Long story short, I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years because she wasn't fair in our relationship. She was toxic, selfish, and didn't really give me much attention.
It has been 2 months, and I still can't stop thinking about her. I replay the break up every day, keep thinking about it, and am angered when I think of her last words to me.
I have a major exam in 2 weeks. I have tried focusing on it, but I can't. I took a practice exam. Every 3 questions I lose focus and start to think about her.

What can I do to get her off my mind? Getting in touch with her isn't an option.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was as toxic as you claim then her departure should be a sigh of relief, not grief. You miss the idea of being with her, but not actually her. The idea, and the actuality... don't get the two confused baby. You broke up with her for a reason, do not forget that reason.