Embarrassed after he cheated... what do I do?

We worked together and he cheated on me with a co worker. The problem is that everyone knew and he was sneaky on my days off. When I wasn't there.

I don't know how to handle the situation.
We're no longer together and I do avoid him at work.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's an uncomfortable situation right now but it will get better. Focus on yourself. You know, people will say what they say, it doesn't matter. You acted on good faith, you were excited about your relationship and wasn't suspicious, you just went about your business.

So keep doing that. You will find somebody who is intensely focused on you, and only you, very soon.

Relax and focus on right thinking. Don't knock yourself, or him. He did what he had to do and it's okay.