Embarrassed after he cheated... what do I do?

We worked together and he cheated on me with a co worker. The problem is that everyone knew and he was sneaky on my days off. When I wasn't there.

I don't know how to handle the situation.
We're no longer together and I do avoid him at work.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's an uncomfortable situation right now but it will get better. Focus on yourself. You know, people will say what they say, it doesn't matter. You acted on good faith, you were excited about your relationship and wasn't suspicious, you just went about your business.

So keep doing that. You will find somebody who is intensely focused on you, and only you, very soon.

Relax and focus on right thinking. Don't knock yourself, or him. He did what he had to do and it's okay.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You don't know how to handle the situation? come on!.

Cheaters don't deserve forgiveness, they don't deserve another chance and you should never take a cheater back, because if you do then that will be like giving them the license to continue cheating on you, they will do that again ( there is every chance).

Moreover cheating is not a mistake, it's a choice, a decision. They chose to cheat on you.

I don't know how it is for you, but then forgiveness is a choice.

Yes, there is nothing wrong if you avoid him at work. You should stay away from him as much as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • That sucks. I hope that you are ok soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave perhaps?

0|0
    0|0
  • That happened to me too & I'm hopefully moving further away from her to another office. I know how u feel its one of the worst times in my life.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There is nothing to handle. Nothing to resolve. You were a pawn in his game. Learn from the bull$hit and move on. Move on with your life. No need to be embarrassed. Laugh at his a$$ and be thankful you're not involved with him anymore. You deserve way more and then some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing and keep your dignity in tact. No matter what you do not want to act unprofessional at work, no matter what you do for work. Just keep avoiding him and if people bring it up to you, just say, "yeah, he sucks" and keep it at that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes