Need reassurance: I'm being gaslighted and she's spreading slander after out break-up?

Anonymous
After a major breakup months ago, I have been detailed rather troubling news what my ex has been voicing around during our separation. Not only was I emotionally, physically, and sexually abused, but now have to deal with post-breakup issues that don't make any sense to me. I have been isolated by the slander and I've gone into a major depression because of it.

For all sake of my sanity, I am interpreting what she said wrong?

She says: "You and I both need help. This won't take days, weeks, but months. I won't find someone new and I doubt you will either. Maybe after awhile we can try it again and maybe be friends. Goodbye, I love you."

I took that as we would probably, more than likely, get back together at some point. I'm being told I am a jealous psycho that should go kill myself; and she is claiming she only said "We both need help, maybe we can be friends after."

I have no interest in getting back together with her anymore. Maybe in the future if she seeks professional help, but right now I am only focusing on myself and getting help. However, for all sake of my sanity, was I wrong to make that assumption?
+1 y
I should also include: "You will know what to say when the time is right."
+1 y
She also said: "I don't want to lose you."
2
2