I messed up with this guy really bad, can I get him back?

Anonymous
So, me and this guy started talking 3 months after I had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship. I was still in so much pain from the break up, however, my ex and I eventually became friends again. So, basically, me and the new guy "talked" for like 2 months but he eventually left me bc I hadn't fully moved on from my ex. Everyone said I basically played the guy, but it wasn't my fault I couldn't move on... I mean come on it was a 2 year eelarionship. He like blocked me on everything and literally ended things last Thursday and apparently moved on already and has no feelings left, we haven't talked in a week. Plus, I dropped being friends with my ex just to be with this guy. I really was starting to like him, and then he leaves me, like yes I understand why he did it, but he has to understand that people can't rush me to move on and everything was just bad timing. Like right when I started moving on from my ex, the guy drops me. Like I didn't want to like meet the guy and then two days later start "talking" like I wanted to get to know him, so the whole first month i was getting to know him and I was friends with my ex, but everyone thought I was leading my ex on. So like, I never see this guy at school, he blocked me on social media, we haven't talked in a week, and his best friend (my good friend too who set us us) said that he doesn't like me anymore... what should I do?
I messed up with this guy really bad, can I get him back?
Add Opinion