I turned down help...bad idea?

This guy I like offered to come over and help me put my new car tag on. It was a bad day for me and I feel like he's seen a little too much of my vulnerable side lately so I told him I'd do it myself. I haven't heard much out of him since. Was this a bad move? I know guys like to help with stuff like that, but it just seemed kind of simple and I didn't want to appear ditsy or helpless!

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have been offended, but don't worry! This is a simple fix. Just give him a call and say sorry I turned down your help I really apperciate it, but I thought I could handle it myself. Just tell him you were having a rough day and he should understand. Also a lot of guys feel that once they offer to help a girl they need to step back and let the girl make the next move. So give him a call I'm sure you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably not a good idea.

• He wanted to spend time with you and you knocked him back, maybe if you like him contact him, talk, it helps

What Girls Said 0