Is it lame to tell someone you like them?

Is it lame to tell someone you like them, or possibly ask them out over instant messaging or text?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• with this day and age guys will just appreciate that someone actually likes them! lol than I guess since we are all hooked to technology its kinda normal lol

but I say hey break out of the shell and go up to him look him in the eyes and say "i like you"

itll throw him off guard and itll make him think you actually care for him and more personal. not mention guts!

so be brave! be confident! and good luck with getting your boy! ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, Call him and say "Hey let's go grab some coffee tomorrow night, or whatever you want to do."

If you're gonna ask somebody out just call them or do it face to face. You're gonna have to talk to them on the date anyways.

Good Luck!

• not if you're a girl. for a guy yes.

What Girls Said 2

• :$ I dn't agree with tht seriously !?...ya our generation I have come to realize some respond more openly over text via instant msgs then in person , reasons could vary but to say somethin regarding ur feelings should be said in person , it's just more proper & well be taken more seriously but tht's just my opinion take it or leave ''

• Phone calls = LAME

Texts = LAMER

Emails = LAMEST