I really need someone to talk to. I recently lost everything I had. I thought my friends were real and now im just sitting here everyday hoping?

Hoping that someone would just listen to me. Mabye give me some advice. I have so much balled up that I need to spill to somebody. I cry everyday its embarrassing to say but my life has never been so horrible. I get up and pray for the same thing everyday just for my life to get back to how or where it was. Please if there anyone that has enough sympathy to speak to me please let me know?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude chill how old are you really? There's no such thing as real friends or bff's.. humans come and go , some are going to use you , some will leave you because you converted to islam or became gay... if "friends" leave you during a time you needed them the most then why bother keeping them ! trust me you don't need such people.
    However it's never to late to meet interesting people who you can have a good time with!

Not sure how you lost them but a good friend would stick to you no matter what.

right now just focus in getting mentally strong.. do something distracting such as watch a movie , work , study , sport etc.

join a penpal site like interpals. net and try meeting people from different cultures maybe you'll find someone interesting for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're most welcome to message me, bud! I am usually lonely, and don't have anyone to talk to as well.