How do you love yourself when people keep mistreating, and abandoning you?

Anonymous
My ex recently dumped me and blocked me on FB. He told me he didn't love me anymore, move on, we're through. I couldn't believe it and I still can't. I have my flaws but I'm still a good woman or so I thought. I always supported him and I never judged him for his circumstances. I felt and still feel he has potential. He didn't have a car so I always went to see him, I gave him money, and brought him food. I included him in my family activities and invited him out with my friends. When he lost his apartment and couldn't find a job I supported him. I wasn't perfect. I have horrid trust issues but he didn't make them any better. I often felt neglected and unappreciated. Sometimes I hardly felt like I had a boyfriend. He flaunted me in public and around his friends but NEVER mentioned me on Facebook. We dated 6 months and he only changed his relationship status in last month! He NEVER liked any of my photos on FB but constantly liked nasty pictures of other women (got off to them too!). He always prioritized his friends and family over me. He didn't communicate, wasn't always honest, and ignored me when he was pissed. He's the second guy I loved whole-heartedly who used me and abandoned me. I begged and pleaded for both of them to stay. What's worse I that I keep hoping my ex will change his mind!!! It really hurts and I feel miserable. I don't feel good enough for anyone. I can never seem to find an attractive man who respects me and I never get hit on. I feel like I can never win. How do I love myself or find confidence in situations like these? How do I make sure this doesn't happen again?
2
2