What does it mean when your girlfriend continues to get free things from a guy and then tells you about it even though you have asked her not to?

Agentleman20
I have asked her not to tell me because I know I am very jealous and I will lose my temper. We have fought about this before (same guy and he openly flirts with her) and she tells me she can't help how others treat her and she doesn't flirt back. Long story short, I hadn't heard from her all day so I texted her to see how her day was going. She tells me she has had a very busy day and then tells me she got another free thing from this guy. I exploded and told her a guy doesn't continue to flirt or give free things unless he feels like she likes him. We broke up and I am wondering if I am a insecure jealous jerk?
1
2